Get answers to your questions here. For other questions, please email us at email@example.com
FAQ specific to OrthoInTouch functionality
What is the OrthoInTouch setup process?
The setup process will vary depending on your Practice Management System, however is typically 1 business day. Our goal is to make the process as fast and simple as possible – it consists of these key steps:
- Sign up online with OrthoInTouch, provide your practice details & setup auto-pay.
- Linking OrthoInTouch to your Practice Management System (process varies by PMS):
- Cloud9 : Cloud9 will provide OrthoInTouch Integration details once a signed authorization form is submitted to Cloud9. This process takes ~1 business day.
- topsOrtho : Setup is done within topsOrtho. (see how to video). Provide OrthoInTouch with your topsOrtho IP and OrthoInTouch service password.
- OrthoTrac, Dolphin & Ortho2 : We will schedule a time to install OrthoInTouch on a system within your office. Setup takes about 20 minutes and is often performed during lunch as users will be logged out of their session.
- OrthoInTouch Account & Sample Template Creation*.
- Online training – to review sample templates, settings, and take any Q&A.
*Providing OrthoInTouch with a vector image of your practice logo helps to speed up the creation of your sample templates.
FAQ specific to Cloud9 Offices
How do I correctly enter cell information in Cloud9 to be used for notifications?
For Patients texts, within Edit Patient -> Patient Tab -> Contact Info: Enter the full 10 digit number into the Contact Info section, setting the Type: to either Cell or Mobile.
For a Responsible Party texts, within Edit Patient -> Relationships Tab -> Contact Info: Enter the full 10 digit number into the Contact Info section, setting the Type: to either Cell or Mobile.
- You must ensure the Correspondence Text Message checkbox is checked. If left unchecked OrthoInTouch will not deliver SMS to the recipient.
- Cell/Mobile numbers must include the area code and be classified correctly.
- Cloud9 will only provide contact information for Relationships which have the Is Financially Responsible checkbox checked.
FAQ Specific to topsOrtho offices
How to setup topsOrtho with OrthoInTouch?
Setting up topsOrtho with OrthoInTouch is an easy process. OrthoInTouch simply requires:
- topsOrtho IP address. Visit www.ipchicken.com from an office computer, to find out your IP address.
- Service Password. (A password you create when you add & enable the OrthoInTouch service within topsOrtho)
Us the following steps to create the OrthoInTouch Service password:
- From topsOrtho > Practice Setup (Enter the Practice Setup password)
- Click Web & Reminders, from the tabs (near the right).
- Click the + button to add a service, then select OrthoInTouch > Add Service
- Click Enable Service
- Click Change Password to create a password. (The password can be whatever you want)
- Once the password as been set. Click Update Now to trigger an update.
- Close the Web & Reminders dialog.